Vegetable Supplement Green Superfood Review
Garden of Life Whole Food Vegetable Supplement- Perfect Food Green Superfood Dietary Powder
Vegetable Supplement Green Superfood Review
This Garden of Life Vegetable Supplement Green Superfood is packed with 45 nutrient-dense foods, 12 sprouted ingredients, HSO probiotics and digestive enzymes. It is rated as “One of the best superfoods I’ve reviewed for the price.” and “This product has an amazing list of superfoods that is almost unmatched.” These reviews are from www.superfooddrinks.org/garden-of-life-perfect-food-raw-review/
I think you’ll be really pleased to find out what some of the ingredients are. The label clearly marks some of these as organic, but not all of them. Just look at this amazing list of superfoods:
- Barley, alfalfa, oat and wheat grass juices, all organic.
- Spirulina, rice bran soluble, kelp, and chlorella.
- The special poten-zyme mix contains all organic foods – alfalfa, amaranth and adzuki bean sprouts and many more.
- The perfect vegetable mix contains green cabbage, kale, spinach, brussels sprout, ginger and garlic. There are more vegetables on this interesting list.
- 300 mg of an acerola cherry fruit extract.
This fruit has been the focus of lots of research and it is now known that the acerola cherry fruits in the Garden of Life Whole Food Vegetable Supplement have many positive benefits. For instance, on the website www.organicfacts.net we can see this information:
- Acerola cherries assist in the management of diabetes.
- Acerola cherries help delay the onset of age-related diseases.
- They also help to regulate hormones and the metabolism;
- Help the heart to remain strong.
- Help to slow the development of lung cancer.
- Boost immunity and cognitive functions.
We can thank Garden of Life for adding a huge dose of acerola cherries to this perfect vegetable based green superfood.
What’s Not in the Garden of Life Whole Food Vegetable Supplement.
This green superfood does contain stevia. The flavor of cherries this should make the whole food vegetable supplement taste rather sweet. There is no apple fiber and no rice flour in this vegetable powder. As usual with good quality green superfoods, there are no artificial flavors or preservatives. I suggest that those who get stomach aches from apple fiber will enjoy drinking this food supplement. The label states that the powerful probiotic blend “Contains 2 billion CFU at the time of manufacture.” There is an easy explanation for this statement. CFU means colony forming units. The probiotic blend in the Garden of Life Vegetable Supplement Green Superfood is made up of ten lactobacilli and bifidobacterium active probiotics. That’s a rich combination which will help with the digestion of this perfect veggie juice blend.
Price and Value.
This amazing green superfood is rated highly for price and value. The website www.superfooddrinks.org/garden-of-life-perfect-food-raw-review informs us that at the price of $30.00, this green superfood costs just one dollar per day. The reviewer on this site goes on to say” The 10g per serving are absolutely nutrient dense and highly beneficial…I firmly believe that the Garden of Life Whole Food Vegetable Supplement is one of the best value products of any superfood drinks.” I love this green superfood drink myself and, of course, I do recommend it.
There are some very strong opinions about the taste of this green superfood drink. A customer on https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/gareden-of-life-perfect-food-600-g-powder/gu-1031 says: “If the taste wasn’t so unpleasant I would definitely give this product five stars.” Others on the same site report that the green superfood vegetable supplement tastes good if it’s mixed with pineapple juice, orange juice or even a protein mix that contains almond milk, bananas, blueberries and almond butter. Here is a recipe for mixing the vegetable based green superfood as a dressing for salad or fish:
“Mix olive oil, lemon and crushed garlic with a small scoop of Garden of Life green superfood drink.”
The site mentioned above website www.superfooddrinks.org/garden-of-life-perfect-food-raw-review has this to say: “The taste will slap you right across the face…but in all honesty, for me this is a badge of honor.”
Reviews: I think it’s important to note that the kelp in this green superfood has been sourced from Spain, the chlorella from Hawaii and the spirulina from Utah. These comments have been drawn from reviews on https://www.amazon.com Here are some other reviews.
- “I love this product. The taste is a little intense in the beginning, but the nutrition is what I care about. Thanks, Garden of Life.”
- “I started taking this on my Chiropractor’s advice about five years ago. Now I wouldn’t be without it.”
- “A fantastic product! I will take it for the rest of my life.!”